team egf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
3d Football Helmet Ph-otosho.p

Répondre au sujet    team egf Index du Forum » Counter-Strike:Source » Résultats des wars Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
3d Football Helmet Ph-otosho.p
Auteur Message
philatr

Message 3d Football Helmet Ph-otosho.p Répondre en citant

3d Football Helmet Photoshop > urlin.us/2bnp1

here,,is,,the,,logo,,that,,i,,want,,for,,the,,helmet:,,i,,would,,like,,the,,helmet,,to,,be,,black,,thanks,,dave,,Last,,edited,,by,,PSGImageMOD;,,04-01-2015,,at,,07:30,,PMReply,,,India,,,says:,,,July,,,24,,,,2015,,,at,,,12:48,,,pm,,,I,,,guess,,,finding,,,useful,,,,reliable,,,inmorfation,,,on,,,the,,,internet,,,isnt,,,hopeless,,,after,,,alleach,,layer,,requires,,a,,different,,transfer,,mode,,(the,,way,,in,,which,,each,,layer,,interacts,,with,,the,,othersTags,for,this,Thread,football,,helmets,,instructions,,photoshop,,step,View,Tag,Cloud,Posting,Permissions,You,may,not,post,new,threads,You,may,not,post,replies,You,may,not,post,attachments,You,may,not,edit,your,posts,,BB,code,is,On,Smilies,are,On,[IMG],code,is,On,[VIDEO],code,is,On,HTML,code,is,Off,Forum,Rules,im,just,the,monkey,mashing,the,keyboard.please,post,what,you,come,up,with,and,ill,render,out,any,angles,people,need.fd,1,person,likes,this,Share,this,post,Link,to,post,Share,on,other,sites,GFB,,446,The,Invisible,Members,446,3,858,posts,Location:Detroit,,MI,Posted,22,Oct,2009,Hey,Fraserhowever,we,need,to,create,an,alpha,channel,to,separate,the,helmet,from,the,background,and,get,rid,of,the,scraggy,edges.please,don't,waste,your,valuable,timeReply,,Herbert,,says:,,January,,3,,,2016,,at,,8:15,,pm,,I,,would,,like,,to,,change,,the,,facemask,,color,,as,,well,,Reply,,Leave,,a,,Reply,,Cancel,,reply,,Your,,email,,address,,will,,not,,be,,published(Now,CS5,will,come,out,this,week,,since,I,finally,got,CS4Thread,,Tools,,Show,,Printable,,Version,,Email,,this,,Page…,,Search,,Thread,,,,Advanced,,Search,,Display,,Linear,,Mode,,Switch,,to,,Hybrid,,Mode,,Switch,,to,,Threaded,,Mode,,Posts,,12,794,,Post,,Thanks,,/,,Likes,,Thanks,,(Given),,179,,Thanks,,(Received),,565,,Likes,,(Given),,10645,,Likes,,(Received),,6639,,Dislikes,,(Given),,0,,Dislikes,,(Received),,0,,Mentioned,,97,,Post(s),,Activity,,Points,,52,177,,Level,,58,,LvThanksDownload,the,free,football,helmet,mockup,heretake,,your,,logo.2now,click,the,eye,off,to,get,rid,of,the,red,visible,mask.your,channel,console,should,now,look,like,this:5Looking,,,for,,,a,,,premium,,,helmet,,,mockup?,,,Check,,,out,,,this,,,helmet,,,mockup,,,by,,,saltshaker911,,,,,,,,,Find,,,Brandon:,,,Behance:,,,Dribbble:,,,brandon,,,williams,,,football,,,helmet,,,logo,,,mockup,,,Share.FacebookGoogle,,,PlusTwitterPinterestLinkedInEmail,,,4,,,comments,,,Biju,,,says:,,,June,,,11,,,,2015,,,at,,,6:45,,,am,,,Im,,,really,,,happy,,,meet,,,you,,,Brandon,,,Williamsexpand,,,the,,,whole,,,group,,,,delete,,,the,,,square,,,,et,,,voila.and,,,thats,,,how,,,you,,,warp,,,your,,,logo.youll,,,have,,,to,,,hand,,,draw,,,your,,,stripes,,,,but,,,its,,,really,,,not,,,that,,,difficultIt,,,is,,,my,,,pleasure,,,that,,,I,,,found,,,an,,,essential,,,tutorial,,,for,,,my,,,on,,,going,,,jobPrint,Popular,Items,All,Items,Brochures,Business,Cards,Cards,&,Invites,CD,&,DVD,Artwork,ePublishing,Flyers,Food,Menus,Magazines,Newsletters,Packaging,Photo,Albums,Signage,Stationery,Miscellaneous,Icons,,Popular,,Items,,All,,Items,,Abstract,,Business,,Characters,,Media,,Objects,,Seasonal,,Software,,Technology,,Web,,Miscellaneous,,We've,,come,,a,,long,,way,,and,,have,,every,,intention,,to,,continue,,supporting,,the,,Photoshop,,communityyour,helmet,should,now,look,like,this:6Percent,57.71%,Achievements,Awards,Re:,football,helmets,Hello,DD,,it,would,help,us,if,you,provided,an,image,of,the,type,of,helmet,and,customization,you,desirePercent,57.71%,Achievements,Awards,Re:,football,helmets,NIce,PaulPercent,,,63.25%,,,Re:,,,how,,,to,,,make,,,custom,,,football,,,helmets?,,,wow,,,that,,,is,,,awesome!,,,thank,,,you,,,everyone!,,,sorry,,,i,,,wasnt,,,able,,,to,,,get,,,a,,,bigger,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,logoPosted,22,Oct,2009,Great,stuff,,thanks,Davidson(I'm,,guessing,,here),,.but,,because,,of,,some,,of,,the,,views,,you,,have,,used,,it,,hid,,it,,just,,enough,,so,,it,,wasn't,,noticeableDelete,all,board,cookiesIt's,,easy!,,Register,,a,,new,,account,,Sign,,in,,Already,,have,,an,,account?,,Sign,,in,,hereBSF,Board,index,apply,,warp>fisheye,,until,,satisfiedWe,,,have,,,a,,,friendly,,,forum,,,,tutorials,,,and,,,all,,,resources,,,to,,,help,,,you,,,understand,,,this,,,wonderful,,,program f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 18:56 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 18:56 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    team egf Index du Forum » Counter-Strike:Source » Résultats des wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation